International Conference on Nonlinear Solid Mechanics
16-19 June 2019, Roma, Italy
You are invited to send your abstract to the ICoNSoM 2019 before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review and if it is accepted by the reviewer(s), we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed. A special issue of the International Journal of Non-linear Mechanics (Elsevier) is planned with selected papers presented at the conference.
Please consider the following guidelines:
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com; after submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission.
- The primary language of the conference is English and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to submit your abstract well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates.
- Please submit your abstracts according to the deadlines in the Important Dates.
- During the compilation of the registration format, please inform the organization about your presentation mode (ORAL/POSTER). Click here for the Guideline for Presentations
Your Abstract will undergo a peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Conference Chairs will be heading the scientific committee and their will be the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register to the ICoNSoM 2019 in order to be included your presentation in the final program.
Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt. Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference; if the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration is required to be made independently.
- Final Abstract Submission Deadline: 5 April 2019
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 5 May 2019